Had a blast at the conference and want to keep that momentum and inspiration alive?
HERE’S AN IDEA!
- January 25: Befriending the Scissors: Cutting the Extraneous
- February 22: The Professional Writer: Email Newsletters & Tapping Your Tribe
- March 29: Fairytale Retellings & The Brothers Grimm
- April 26: Finding Authenticity: Writing Outside Your Gender, Race, or Culture
- May 31: The Squishy Middle: Keeping Your Readers Captivated
- June 28: Examining the Writing Marketplace: Micro to Mid-sized Publishers
- July 26: The Art of the Start: Finding the Entry-point to your Story
- August 30: Playing with Language: Tools & Techniques for Creative Play
- September 27: Stepping Up to the Stage: Public Speaking for Writers
Two Great Ways to Save!
- Purchase a Writing Show Membership for $125. It includes your traditional JRW membership and admittance to all nine shows of the 2017 season.
- Or purchase a Writing Show Season Pass for $85. Membership is not included, but you still get nine shows and save over 20%!