James River Writers publishes four digital enewsletters a month. Advertising opportunities are available in individual issues or as packages.
JRW Celebrates – 4500+ email inboxes; shorter newsletter featuring a spotlight article on a JRW member and photos from recent events. Goes out the first week of each month.
Get Your Word On – 4500+ email inboxes; general newsletter featuring calendar events, JRW programming, and industry information. Goes out the second week of each month.
The Writing Show e-blast – 4500+ email inboxes; shorter newsletter featuring information on that month’s topic-specific panel. Writing Shows are held the last Wednesday of each month. Goes out the third week of each month from January through September.
Membership Newsletter – nearly 500 email inboxes; newsletter that goes to members and donors, contains an article with an industry expert, Q&A, and writing tips. Goes out the last week of each month.
Opportunities & Events Newsletter – 4500+ email inboxes; features news about member success stories, opportunities for writers (like classes and contests), and writing events.
- Any single issue of Get Your Word On, JRW Celebrates, the Writing Show e-blast, or the Opportunities & Events Newsletter* – $100
- Any single issue of our Membership Newsletter – $50
- All five enewsletters for one month – $225
- Three-month package of all five enewsletters – $575 (15 issues total)
- Six-month package of all five enewsletters – $945 (30 issues total)
- Twelve-month package of all enewsletters – $1695 (57 issues total*)
*October, November, and December do not have Writing Show e-blasts.
For ad placement, please submit an ad that fits the below sizing by the first of the month in which you wish to begin advertising.
Ad Sizes for Get Your Word On – Please supply jpeg.
- Bottom of newsletter: 560 x 80
- Side bar: 166 x 332
Customized advertising opportunities are also available.
Please contact Katharine Herndon at execdirector (@) jamesriverwriters.org
or (804) 433-3790 for more information.
Thank you for supporting James River Writers, Federal Tax ID # 30-0161929.