For corporate sponsors, recognition is available without tangible goods.
- 2020: Best Unpublished Novel Contest unearths the best unpublished fiction of aspiring authors in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
- 2021: Shann Palmer Poetry Contest encourages Virginian poets to share their best work.
- 2022: Best Self-published Novel Contest recognizes the writing talents and entrepreneurial skills of indie authors.
Sponsor a Contest • $1000
Base benefits: logo and acknowledgment in all event online and on-site materials; mention in the Richmond magazine article on the contest; Facebook & Twitter acknowledgment; acknowledgment in Get Your Word On, reaching 4500+ inboxes; and hyperlink on jamesriverwriters.org. In addition, sponsors will receive these specific benefits:
- Quarter-page ad in the full-color conference program and name on the contest page
- One conference admission
- Verbal acknowledgment at the conference when contest winner is announced
- The ability to have writing-related literature in the conference tote bags.
Customized sponsorship opportunities are also available.
Please contact Katharine Herndon at execdirector (@) jamesriverwriters.org
or (804) 433-3790 for more information.
Thank you for supporting James River Writers, Federal Tax ID # 30-0161929.